New to this "Blogging" thing

  • 0
So what do people really get out of blogging?  It's all I hear about these days! Is it supposed to be relaxing? Is it supposed to show a different side of you?  Are there a specific set of rules I'm supposed to follow--blogging rules?

Well, I don't like rules, so far this isn't relaxing, and I haven't disclosed anything about myself quite yet, but let's see where this leads.  

We'll start with this, I am on vacation right now, and I'm going back to the best place on earth, JMU, on Sunday! I can't wait to go back, it's the only place that feels home these days.  I feel safe there, you know?  Home feels foreign these days, especially with a crazy family. I miss my roommate, I miss my activities, heck, I even miss classes! Just not the homework of course.

That's all I got for now, but stay tuned for more disclosure.

Peace&Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment