COSGA 2k9

  • 0
So I went to COSGA (Conference on Student Government Associations) this weekend, and it was probably one of the best experiences of my life. I can't believe I got the chance to live that. It's been my dream, honestly. It was held at Texas A&M university, and I just can't believe how much fun it was! First of all, everything was flat, thank goodness. Secondly, the people were just so nice. And Thirdly, the weather was beautiful. But at the same time, I wasn't flipping out saying that I wanted to go there for grad school or anything -- not that crazy about it. Still, it's definitely a fun place to visit! I'd go back.

But anyway, I learned so much from this experience, and I can't wait to implement things here at JMU. It was just fascinating to see what some of the other student governments were doing! It will all be up in a powerpoint soon, so don't even worry.

Anyway, that's all for now, because I've got another trip today and that's to San Diego, California for an Immigration Service Trip!

Peace&Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment