Just My Luck

  • 3
If you haven't watched the movie "Just My Luck" by the way - don't. It stars Lindsay Lohan, enough said.

Lately I've been hit with a whole lot of luck! A few weeks ago I got a call from Sallie Mae that I won $5,000 from a sweepstakes that I forgot I had even entered and today I won a 2011 Ford Escape but I can't claim it because I'm not 28 years old, darn. I never read the entry qualifications so it doesn't surprise me, but 28? Really? I mean I've had my license for 5 years and I have a good driving record, why can't I have it? Oh well, the point is, I've been so fortunate to have all this luck lately.

....Which makes me wonder.....

Am I in for a whole lotta bad luck? *shivers* The mere thought gives me chills! To be fair though, I had a lot of bad luck in 2010 - don't get me started on all that - so maybe this is my good karma paying me back for my hard work. Sure....let's go with that! Maybe I really should start buying lottery tickets, because lord knows I could use a million dollars to pay off these student loans!


I'll keep you posted if I see a bad omen...but for now I'm going to enjoy my luck because the rent is paid thanks to it! Here I come JMU!

In the spirit of tacos,
Candace

p.s. Name the movie that picture is in and you can be my friend forever.

3 comments:

  1. Jugosa, I'm a huge believer in the boomerang theory. The good you put out will come right back at you! And girl all of those bad times, were you just going through a period when you had thrown out the boomerang and it was just taking a little bit longer to get back to you. Just keep being you and throwing out the love and life will be good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie is Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban!

    Be my friend forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabrosa, thank you, that really means a lot :)
    Tiffany, of course!!!!

    ReplyDelete