Transitioning the new Student Body President

  • 0
Today I met with Andrew Reese, James Madison University's new student body president for the 2010-2011 school year! Andrew is also known as my "little brother" as we created a sister-brother relationship this year in the SGA. I'm so proud of his accomplishments so far and I'm really excited to see what he does with the presidency.

After talking to him today I got a really good vibe from him and I think he's got the tools, the drive, and the skills to make it through the year. But don't think he's doing it all alone, because I equipped him with his very own Student Body President 101 Binder filled with a womping 72 tabs of useful SGA information, along with many google docs, emails, and files that will accompany him into the new year. We've started calling this massive book the "SBP BIBLE" because of it's massive size.

Please note: the student body president has rarely ever had a transition binder in the past, but this year I made it happen, and it took everything out of me! What an exhausting amount of materials to collect! But now he's all set and here's the happy face and the SBP bible to prove it:


Good luck Andrew, make big sis proud this year! And remember, I'm only just a phone call, email, or facebook wall post away :)

Peace & Love,
Candace


No comments:

Post a Comment