Summertime is Fun time

  • 0
I'm so happy to be home for summer. Not only do I get to enjoy it with my parents and brothers, but my grandparents also came home this summer from Guatemala and I'm so excited to spend time with them! I already got a facebook invite for "Regal goes to Kings Dominion" and I'm super excited about it already! My new boss at Regal is SO nice and she looks super fun, so I actually cannot wait to start working there again! I start next week hopefully. 

I have a lot of appointments and surgeries in the beginning of the summer, but hopefully by June I can be up and ready to go. I have to get my wisdom teeth out, which might take place next week sometime. I also have an MRI on Monday and I'm praying that it's not an ACL tear so that I can go to the gym and work out my knee and make it strong again. My whole left leg is like mush, it's gross. I have to get blood drawn this Friday and at first I was really scared, and not that I'm not scared about it anymore but I feel better just because I know that in the end this is going to help me get better, and that's all I want, is to be better! I wanna dance, and move, and run, and play!

With that said, you know where to find me this summer, let's hang! I can't wait to see all of my home friends and meet up with JMU Grads and my Class of 2010 Senior friends, woohoo! I had so much fun this winter break, and I'm hoping to continue that fun this summer! Hit me up, it's Summer '09 and I'm feeling oh so fine! :)

Peace & Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment