Where did the years go?

  • 0
Well it's official. I am a SENIOR in College! When the heck did that happen? Now we're the ones in charge of leaving the next legacy for JMU, and let me tell ya, '09 set the bar real high for us! It's weird to think that in Delta Gamma, we're in charge of setting it up for everyone. And in SGA we're in charge of creating change and keeping order. Who in the world left us in charge?! LOL. Nah, it will be all good, just need some time to adjust to the feeling of it all.  I'm excited though, this is the last chapter in my book of college, and it feels unreal.  Gotta start applying for Teach for America, and the Peace Corps and Americorps! Oh noooo, and the GRE's, do I need to take those? I hope not because I don't wanna. Aw man, life is coming quick, do we have enough time to prepare? I don't know! Anyway, the point is, this is our time Class of 2010, let's own it!

Peace & Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment