Ex-Vegetarian

  • 0
EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT
CANDACE IS NO LONGER A VEGETARIAN

Yes, the headlines are correct. But before you start jumping to conclusions, let me give you the 411 on this decision, because it's quite loaded!

Myth: I went back because I really missed meat and I couldn't take it anymore.
Fact: My doctor basically told me that I couldn't do it anymore. I wasn't getting the right nutrients I needed because I just didn't have many options being in college and all. Plus, being vegetarian can be expensive if you really get all the right foods! I wish I could have stayed a vegetarian, but I hope to go back to it one day honestly.

Now, while I may have gone back for health reasons, don't think for one moment that I'm not still passionate about animal rights. It's something that's a part of me, and I will continue to advocate for humane rights in the meat industry. So I haven't just thrown away all my morals out the window is what I'm trying to say, so like I always say, "don't judge me" =)

That's pretty much the news in a nutshell. Any questions?

Peace & Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment