I survived week #1

  • 0
First week of graduate school: check!

This week was definitely tough trying to adjust to my schedule. Depending on the bus to get me around definitely affects my week, so I need to work on that. However, I really enjoyed my classes this week. History of Higher Ed is so far my favorite just because I love learning about history. It's cool how our professor talks about major historical events and shows us how higher ed was affected by them and vice versa. I'm looking forward to learning more about that. My American College Student class scares me a little, just because there's a LOT of work in that class. It's just a little intimidating. And my Student Personnel Services class seems super chill so I'm not too worried about that one. We'll see what ends up happening.

I'll keep you all posted, just checking in.
In the spirit of tacos,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment