Selfish, Impatient, && Insecure

  • 0
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best" - Marylin Monroe

This is kind of how I've been feeling lately, Marylin Monroe couldn't have said it better. I'm tired of people telling me what to do and how to feel and what to say and how to react. I'm not a perfect person, but no one is. I wish people would let me be angry, I just need to be for a while. It's not productive, no, but that's how I deal with my stress. I broke down the other night from all of the peer pressure of my friends and family, and I never want to do that again. I'm a very strong person on the exterior, and I want to stay that way. Is this too much to ask? Time is the enemy. Or the friend. I can't tell which.

Peace & Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment