"I read that on your Twitter"

  • 0
I joined Twitter about a year and a half ago when Alissa and Trisha convinced me that it was the new "thing." I'm always down for being in on the new social media tools before they become too popular, so of course I was on board. Since then, I've become an avid "Twitter-er" if you will, having over 3,500+ tweets and 270+ followers.

Recently the funniest thing for me has been "I read that on your Twitter." You see, if there's anything you really want to know about what I'm feeling, how my day is, the things I'm thinking about, what I'm doing these days - read my twitter. I disclose it all. So what ends up happening is when I start to tell someone a story (especially my roommate Alissa), I'll get into the first sentence and someone will end it with "I read that on your Twitter." LOL.

Moral of the story: Since I disclose most of my personal life on my twitter, I don't really need tell people who follow me on twitter my stories since they probably already know. They know more about me than I do sometimes. hahaha.

Peace & Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment