New Year's Resolution 2010

  • 0
T'his year my New Year's Resolutions are probably the MOST IMPORTANT ones in my entire life. In 2010 I need to move onto the real world, so my resolutions revolve around how I'm going to get on my feet after graduation and being my life. They are as follows:

1. Graduate - While this may sound like common sense, it's one of the hardest things and most important things I need to do this year. I'm taking 19 credits this spring plus an additional 6 Italian credits this summer in order to officially receive my diploma. Let's hope I can pull through.

2. Get a Job - Like any other college grad, it's a priority to find a job this summer. I'm looking at jobs in the teaching field, so none of them will start until early fall. Apparently Spanish teachers are in high demand so maybe I'll luck out.

3. Find an apartment - So, my mom really wants me to move out. She keeps telling me that I need to be out on my own and learn what it's like to be in an apartment. I think it's too soon and I'd rather live at home for a year, but oh well. Looking for some cheap apartments [and a roommate for 2010 - 2011, if you're interested, call me!]

No, I'm not gonna make a resolution to be "lose 10 lbs" because we all know that's not happening, LOL. [well maybe it will, but making it my resolution isn't gonna motivate me, trust me]. Instead, I will motivate myself to lose a few pounds mainly because I'm going to Italy this summer. Anyway, these 3 resolutions are the most realistic for me and the most crucial for me to survive this year. Bring it on 2010 - Let's do this!

Peace & Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment