So Starstruck at 3:30 am

  • 0
Funny Story.

Last night I went to bed at around 1:30 am. I sleep here in my brother's room [which is actually my Grandparents room, but they're out of the country, and they have two beds in the room] because he has a TV and I don't like falling asleep in the dark. We usually stay up pretty late, but I was out cold last night. So he tells me that at around 3:30 am I was moving around and making noises like I usually do when I'm sleeping. Then, he heard that I wasn't snoring so he didn't think I was fully asleep at the moment, and he asked me if I wanted anything to drink since he was going downstairs for a minute. Apparently I turned around, with my eyes still closed, and said "so starstruck cherry cherry cherry cherry boom boom" from the Lady GaGa song "Starstruck" and then went back to bed!! By the way, these lyrics are currently my facebook status.

L O L

So, I guess now we know officially that I'm so addicted to Lady GaGa that I sing her lyrics in my sleep. Awesome and Creepy!

Peace & Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment