Adjusting to Home Life

  • 0
Moving back home after you graduate is an absolute nightmare.

I've been trying so hard to adjust to home life but it's put a damper on my usual bright and sunny attitude. It's like I walk through the front doors and all happiness leaves my body and all stress enters. No one likes to come home to a feeling like that, so you can imagine how my life has been since I've moved back home. The only thing that's saved me is the fact that my room is fully equipped with everything I need like my huge closet, TV with cable and DVD, and my mini fridge. That's all I need to get by, and I love escaping to my "bat cave" of sorts.

The one thing that's so funny to me is that my mom complains that she thinks I'm gonna get too comfy at home and never want to leave. AHEM have you lived with yourself woman? Don't flatter yourself, there's no way I would WANT to move back home and "live here forever" like you so claim. Please. Nice try mom, I don't want to live here forever. In fact the first chance I get I'm gonna be out of here and quick! Just a few months to go....

Peace & Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment