Best 4th of July EVER.

  • 0
I went to my first post graduate party.

My best friend, and big brother, Dan had a 4th of July party at his brand new house. I brought my best friend Alissa with me and we thought we were going to a nice adult party with snacks and good conversations and class acts - boy were we wrong! It was like college all over again but with professionals with jobs! It was such a weird experience and Alissa and I were shocked, but of course we joined in the festivities hahaha. It was a good night, and thankfully we were able to spend the night there. There are a lot of other stories I could tell you but let's keep this blogger appropriate. Let me paint a picture for you though: when we woke up at 6am, some people were still up, the entire house was littered with people passed out on couches, floors, behind tables, upside down on chairs, and the icing on the cake was a guy passed out by the pool table using the American flag as a blanket - CLASSY.

Considering I don't really want to grow up yet, I don't mind this party and I hope there are much more to come. I need to suck out the last of my JMU college days while I can before I blink and turn 40 years old. Gotta love my big brother Dan, he knows how to party!

Peace & Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment