My thoughts on being an "adult"

  • 0
Being an adult BLOWS.

Ever since I graduated only bad things have been happening to me! I was so excited to get out of college and now that I am out, the only thing I want to do is go back in. The hardest part is I am not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel so far, so it's really hard for me to adjust and feel happy about growing up because I don't see any pluses ahead. I'm trying not to be a pessimist but it's hard to think straight when everything is falling apart left and right. I hope that the real world gets better because frankly, right now it's only getting worse. Once the economy lightens up a bit and I can move out of my miserable house, maybe, just maybe I'll feel a glimmer of hope and sunshine.

Anyone need a roommate?

Peace & Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment