Agree to Disagree

  • 0
We all have different thoughts, right? We're all entitled to our opinions, right? So WHY is it that I always run into people that no matter what, are constantly trying to convince you of what they believe?

I'm a big believer in agreeing to disagree. I'm a flexible person for the most part and I truly can see lots of sides of a situation and different perspectives. However, there are some things that I just can't change my ways on. I don't think that's a big deal though, but some of my friends are so persistent and are constantly trying to make me change my thoughts. If I say I don't like the way the Redskins play, then I just don't. If I say I think Messi is overrated then that's the way it is. If I say I believe in Healthcare and that it's good for our country, then that's the way the cookie crumbles. Why argue with me? I'm not going to change my mind! What's so hard about agreeing to disagree - besides the obvious reasons that some people just hate that they can't convince other people of their beliefs. So annoying. You want to believe what you want, and so do I - stop being a hypocrite! Ugh, this is just one of my major pet peeves.

Does anyone else know where I'm coming from? (Watch me get those exact friends that always talk about disagreeing with me comment on this post, lol, that would happen to me)

Peace & Love,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment